President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved the appointments of persons into key establishments in the education sector.
The appointments was made public by the Director, Press and Public Relations, Ben Bem Goong.
The appointments are:
1. Prof. John Okpako Enaohwo – Chairman, Governing Board,
National Commission for Colleges of Education, (NCCE), Abuja
2. Prof. Abdullahi A. Abba – Pro- Chancellor/ Chairman,
Governing Council, Federal University of Health Sciences
Otukpo, Benue State.
3. Prof. Idris Muhammad Bugaje – Executive Secretary,
National Board For Technical Education, (NBTE)
4. Dr. Benjamin Ogbole Abakpa – Executive Secretary,
National Senior Secondary Education Commission,
5. Prof. Paulinus Chijikoke Okwelle – Executive Secretary,
National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)
6. Prof. Ibrahim Muhammad – Director/CEO,
Nigerian Arabic Language Village,
Ngala, Borno State.
7. Mrs. Hajo Sani (OON) – Ambassador / Permanent delegate of Nigeria to United Nations Educational
Scientific and Cultural Organization
All the appointments are with effect from the 16th March, 2021.