Current Affairs MCQ Quiz with Answers and Notes |
June 26, 2020
Reading National and International current affairs 2020 is no doubt one of the surest ways of keep yourself updated. If you are preparing for an exam, job interview or simply trying to know what is current in the news, our 2020 daily current affairs will help you do just that. We take a step further to compile on daily basis, 2020 current affairs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with Answers to help you test your knowledge about June 2020 current affairs and ensure that you are in the-know with the latest happenings in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
1. Which of the following English clubs won its first football league title in 30 years on Thursday night of June 25, 2020?
[A] Newcastle United
[B] Norwich City
[C] Liverpool FC
[D] Stoke City
2. Which of the following African countries announced on June 25, 2020 an end to Second Deadliest Ebola Outbreak Ever?
[A] Democratic Republic of the Congo
3. The International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, also known as ‘World Drug Day’, is celebrated annually on?
[A] June 22, 2020
[B] June 23, 2020
[C] June 26, 2020
[D] June 27, 2020
4. The theme of World Drug Day 2020 is?
[A] “Health for Justice”
[B] “Listening to children and youth is the first step to help them grow healthy and safe”
[C] “Better Knowledge for Better Care”
[D] “A message of hope: Drug use disorders are preventable and treatable”
5. The United Nations General Assembly decided to designate June 26 as International Day Against Drug Abuse And Illicit Trafficking in?
[A] December 1987
[B] March 1987
[C] June 1987
[D] May 1987
6. Which of the following Nigerian Universities on June 25, 2020 signed a memorandum of understanding with the EFCC to start five different programmes in anti-corruption studies?
[A] University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
[B] University of Lagos (UNILAG)
[C] Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
[D] University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT)