Current Affairs MCQ Quiz with Answers and Notes | June 1, 2020
1. As at May 2020, the highest number of new cases ever recorded in Nigeria since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus is?
2. The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, recently announced that ICT industry contributed ________ per cent to Nigeria’s GDP?
3. What is the full meaning of the acronym PPPRA?
[A] Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency
[B] Petroleum Products Pack Regulatory Agency
[C] Petroleum Product Pricing Regulator Agency
[D] Petroleum Products Prime Releasing Agency
4. The Nigerian government on June 1, 2020 announced a 2 Naira reduction in the pump price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS). With the new directive, one litre will now sell for between
[A] N123.30 to N125.30
[B] N123.50 to N124.70
[C] N121.50 to N123.50
[D] N120.40 to N121.60
5. The Nigerian government recently approved _______ as expected approval date for Domestic flight Resumption in the country?
[A] June 8, 2020
[B] June 16, 2020
[C] June 21, 2020
[D] June 28, 2020
Was this helpful?
0 / 0