Last updated on May 10th, 2020 at 07:21 am
- 1 Nigeria, four others, top list of countries with high COVID-19 cases and deaths
- 2 COVID-19: First batch of Nigerians evacuated from UK arrives Lagos
- 3 COVID-19: Our self-isolation policy has failed, Says FG
- 4 NCDC Advisory On Use of Cloth Face Masks
- 5 FG directs NAFDAC to assess herbal mixture as possible COVID-19 treatment
The Africa Centre for Disease Control (Africa CDC) on Friday, May 8, 2020 said disclosed that South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, and Nigeria top the list of countries with the highest reported Coronavirus cases and deaths on the continent.
The first batch of Nigerians evacuated from the United Kingdom (UK) arrived Lagos on Friday, May 8, 2020.
The Federal Government on Thursday May 7, 2020 said its policy on self-isolation, which prescribes that people should stay at home for certain time…
The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has published guidance on the use of cloth masks by individuals in non-healthcare settings.
Lagos State Commissioner of Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, on Friday, May 8, 2020, said the total number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Lagos State…
The Nigerian government has ordered the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) to carry out necessary procedures for the assessment…