It’s Monday morning once again, as a tradition, iWanSabi has compiled some important Current Affairs on major issues like Coronavirus (COVID-19), current news, important events in National current news that took place over the weekend and of course some Top Current Affairs Quiz of Today February 17, 2020.
They are free for your consumption! So let’s kick off:
1. What is the theme of the Greeners Business-to-Business Annual National Economic Dialogue 2020 held in Abuja on February 15, 2020?
2. Deposits into savings accounts that is up to N10,000 are not exempted from the payment of N50 stamp duty under the Finance Act of 2020. True or False?
3. Name the very first African business organization to be inducted into the influential Global Executive Council (GEC) of the Project Management Institute, PMI.
4. What is the full meaning of the acronym NCDMB?
5. The first African country to report a confirmed case of coronavirus COVID-19 is
7. The first African to be recently elected into the prestigious Council of the World Journalism Education Congress, WJEC, for a period of three years is
8. The new act of the Nigeria Prisons Service (NIS) now Correctional Service was signed into law on
9. According to WHO, it could take _______ months for the first vaccine for coronavirus to be ready?
10. The de-registration of 74 political parties by INEC, Nigeria now has ______ registered political parties.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0