Everyday, iWanSabi publishes at least 5 to 10 current affairs questions based on real time news, development and happenings in Nigeria and beyond. At the end of every week, we publish a round up post of current affairs MCQ Quiz and present them in a weekly order to help you study, practice or revise all you may have learned or read for that month.
These questions are suitable for any Nigerian examination that requires knowledge of current affairs, job interview, etc. We have made it interactive so you can assess how much you follow the headlines.
iWanSabi Weekly Current Affairs Quiz of iWanSabi aims to help students, professionals and other individuals in quest for knowledge to stay informed about the recent events and other occurrences around Nigeria and and the world at large.
1. COVID-19 cases in Nigeria crossed the 40,000 mark on?
[A] July 22, 2020
[B] July 23, 2020
[C] July 25, 2020
[D] July 26, 2020
2. Worldwide Coronavirus Cases crossed the 15 Million mark on?
[A] July 18, 2020
[B] July 19, 2020
[C] July 23, 2020
[D] July 15, 2020
3. Which country has claimed ‘Diaoyu islands’ as its territory and declared its right to conduct law enforcement activities?
[A] United States
4. Who is the first non-SAN to lead the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) in years?
[A] Babatunde Ajibade
[B] Dele Adesina
[C] Bubajan Magaji
[D] Olumide Akpata
5. Which one of the following African countries on August 1, 2020 confirmed cases of COVID-19 have crossed half a million?
[A] South Africa
6. Which of the following Nigerian States on August 1, 2020 ordered the re-opening of worship centres?
[D] Port Harcourt
7. Which of the following Nigerian prominent man on Saturday, August 1, 2020 inaugurated 1,000-seat capacity secretariat in Akwa Ibom state?
[A] Governor Udom Emmanuel
[B] Godswill Akpabio
[C] Prince Uche Secondus
[D] Ekpeyong Uffot
8. What is the name of the robotic Mars rover launched by NASA?
9. World Hepatitis Day is celebrated on?
[A] July 27
[B] July 28
[C] August 1
[D] August 2
10. The theme for World Hepatitis Day 2020 is ?
[A] “Invest in eliminating hepatitis”
[B] “Hepatitis-free future”
[C] “Find the Missing Millions”
[D] “Eliminate Hepatitis”